Friday 20 April, 2007

Some memories

Just read the most recent post in Upas's blog, it made me very nostalgic and a lot of college memories surfaced all evening and even made me forget the Kiwis were squaring up against the Kangaroos this evening!! Seriously, what a life it was, I've missed nothing as much as I've missed those years, what would I not give to have all that back? Take anything, anything at all, those 4 years was my life!

The day we mobbed Sathyam Cinemas :



Varutha-padaadha Vaalibar Kazhagam (I) :

Varutha-padaadha Vaalibar Kazhagam (II) :


The Padips :


Seniors :

Our Awesome Juniors (I) :



Our Awesome Juniors (II) :



The most beautiful picture on the planet :


Love you guys! Life's worth living!!

4 comments:

Gads said...

It is understandable for one to get nostalgic, cry etc.. But you should carry on with life and explore what it has in store for you. Doing nothing will not help da. Try to get some enthu and get some career skills.

KM said...

u r right, more than saying understandable, I guess u really owe a lot to yr past, its yr past that has made u what u r today, so, its not wrong to think abt it once in a while

Dolphin said...

GREAT TO SEE SOME COOL MSEC PICS :)

Kaushik said...

well said gads, sometimes thinking abt the past is depressing, other times it is positive nostalgia. rite now more so depressing, coz me de loner here. and kamnaattis like keshav seldom give me the proof that they exist, too...