Monday 19 November, 2007

Things I Like

Another tag by Upas, this one made on Aug 22nd :-D

--> waking up to hear heavy rain drumming on the windows and realising I have a few more hours to sleep, after which I pull the blanket over my head and snore away to glory again :)

--> Standing all alone with my mom on the terrace on a peaceful late evening

--> Talking for endless hours with a close friend

--> walking alone along the shore very late in the evening, when the beach is emptying.

--> watching India win a nail biting finish

--> listening to 'Harivaraasanam' by Jesudas late in the night.

--> eating amma's saathumadhu and bisi bela baath.

--> giving a gift to a friend that they would most appreciate and watching the happiness on their face.

--> getting a call from someone very close when least expecting it.

--> visiting my good old college and sitting in the place where i used to sit, imagining my classmates to be around me

--> reading books that are supposedly 'kiddish' - Tinkle, Amar Chitra Katha, Archie etc..

--> Taking a late night/early morning walk around the neighbourhood.

--> Visiting the neighbourhood Hanuman Koil at 9 PM, just about the closing time when there would be just one green bulb glowing above the lord, he would look astoundingly peaceful in that light and would radiate immense divinity.

--> Going to a cricket match and cheering for Team india, making the hands and throat sore with clapping and shouting!

--> Reading a book that would bring tears.

--> Just thinking about certain people who mean everything to me in my life.

--> visiting a person who likes me all of a sudden.

--> being visited by someone who I like all of a sudden!

and lots more.. will keep updating as and when I can think of them!!

I tag the same Makkal as in the earlier post!!

1 comment:

Dolphin said...

cutely posted post :D hey those comics are NOT kiddish.. murthy mama, and hari (athimber :P) all still read these comics :) so do i :D ... and i loooved harivaraasanam too :)