Tuesday 22 July, 2008

My Visual DNA.. Explained..

There's a widget called 'My Visual DNA' on the right side of this page. Quite interesting, you guys can give it a shot when you have the time. This is just a vetti blog to say why i chose those specific pictures out of the lot. Am not quite convinced by the explanation given by the website :)

1. Art is... I am not someone who is really into paintings and stuff, and I am not really the creative type as the website claims as the reason for choosing this. I just loved the innocence in the art created by the little one.

2. This is how I like to enjoy music... I really do love music. Nothing like good music to raise my spirits. Though you might not find me in such a place listening to music :P, I love listening to it lying down and eyes shut.

3. My Kind of Treat... I've always dreamt of a walk in woods, among chirping birds and rustling leaves.

4. Freedom is... Freaking out with my best pals... Do anything.. anything at all.. nothing can beat that!!

5. Thats gross... I HATE cigarettes. Period.

6. Right now what I would most like to be doing is... Well, am not actually a person who prefers loneliness, but this is what I would have loved to do at a place like that!! If I go to a place like that, it would have to be with my pals.

7.
My kind of bedroom... Messy!! :P

8.
My kind of holiday... An African animal safari with my friends :) Dream!! :)

9.
My kind of excitement... In a cricket or football stadium, cheering for my team, cheering so much that I cant talk the next day!!

10.
My favorite type of landscape... The mountains always fascinate me!! Serene spots!! beautiful from below.. even better from above!! :)

11.
My kind of drink... No drink has ever done what a cup of hot tea does to me :)

12.
The best thing about friends... Most of the things a friend does, anyone can possibly do, but to lend a shoulder to cry on, when u need it most.. well :) the picture really does say a lot!! :)

1 comment:

ssl said...

widget midget ;;)