Sunday 16 November, 2008

My dearest one

Tough guy, resilient, a hero!! No big scores for an year, but still no sms jokes about Rahul. Thats him!! Who can hate Rahul Dravid the resilient fighter. Let anyone come, let anyone go, Dravid will still stand tall.


The above picture has been posted because after Rahul gets just one good knock, we wont be seeing it too often. My dear jammy, I dont think there can be anyone who admires you more than I do, and you are just one knock away from continuing to do waht you do best - make the opposition toil and toil and toil for your prized wicket. I know for sure that you will just keep coming back. It is just one of those rare series which has gone India's way without your contribution, but we cant repeat it. We cant do it without you jam. The team against which you started big is here, dont spare them! You made moved me to tears when you got out in the first innings in Nagpur, I couldn't believe you dropped a sitter from Katich, I was rubbing my eyes when you were sent out at no.3 again in the second innings, of course, the team man you are, you would not have said no when the asked you to go, but then, you went back in sooner than I thought. Every innings you step out of the pavilion, I pray, and every time you go back in, I have tears; but I am not complaining, I can give you all the tears and all the prayers you want for all that you have done for the team. Just get back soon jam, i am missing your flicks and drives!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! Another Dravid fan! Dravid is indeed a great representative of Indian cricket. I'm looking forward to his return to form and have blogged, prayed, and what not for it.

Thank you for dropping by my blog. And btw, you do write very well. Cheers!

Kaushik said...

http://cowmaaa.blogspot.com/2008/11/supporting-wall.html
:)

KM said...

@vm - Thanks for the appreciation and thanks for your time :)