Friday 23 March, 2007

Babble Tag!

I liked this one, so another copy-paste :-D

Since I have been tagged and cant think up of any appropriate title to this post, I use the same title that was used by the person who tagged me; so, here goes:

Its an extremely difficult task to bring out 5 things i miss in my childhood, because i miss the whole period. But, anyway, i'll try

1. I guess the top spot should go to the innocence of the days, i bet i am missing that a lot; the first thing that comes to my mind is the first question i asked my thatha when he took me to my school for my first day of Pre.Kg.; when all kids around me were crying, i kept a cool head and asked him pointing at the school building; "thatha, idhu ennadhu?" I would give all my wealth to have that innocence back. :)

2. Then of course, cricket, tennis ball, wooden bat, 3 in a team, 10 overs, 1 pitch catch, stones for stumps; nothing can beat it!

3. The days when all my neighbourhood friends gathered in my house to sit and watch cartoon network for the first time, i remember that day too well.

Before I go to the next post, I am not really sure I understood what i should be posting here correctly, what I am doing is, I am just posting some of the wonderful moments I had in my childhood days, I think I am wrong, right? Anyway, even if I am wrong, here comes the next:

4. The day India chased down Pakistan's 314, we really did not understand cricket completely in those days, but all of us were jumping around, 6 of us were there, and boy, we were definitely jumping around, I missed those moments when India bt Pakistan in the recent tour and India's victory in the 1st test against SA; I sure wish I had the same 5 around me to celebrate those moments.

5 And yes, of course, the way we all used to play - Hide and seek, running and catching, lock and key; in the spacious house thats 3 doors away from mine, suddenly my friend down the street brings his dog and then we all become the runners and the dog becomes the catcher! I loved it! :)

Oh boy, that sure made me very nostalgic! :) Childhood rocks!

No comments: