Saturday 24 March, 2007

Blue team's Blues!!

I am not going to vent out my anger or frustration in this blog, mainly because I am not angry, but deeply dejected, disappointed and very badly hurt!!

I always was extremely confident you would go through, I knew before the WC began you would be beaten by B'desh, but I was dreaming of a strong comeback against Bermuda and Sri Lanka. My dear fellas, you never cease to disappoint me, but, something in me just keeps loving you guys, and I still trust, I never lose hope in you, you always have a special place in my heart, ALWAYS!! I keep hoping and praying and even as I type this, I am praying Bermuda will pull an upset and you will do well from there. Oh yes, I definitely am one of those crazy fans who hope till they are woken by the bitter reality.

Well guys, I really cant conclude this saying you tried your best, your best is MMIILLEESS away from what you have done, fortune favours only the brave, I dont think its gonna favour you in the form of Bermuda, because I dont think you deserve it, you know that, dont you?

Hope to see you guys in Antigua and Barbuda on 31st against Australia(or South Africa)!! If not we will start afresh in England.

A deeply hurt,
and a loving fan

5 comments:

Gads said...

If not we will start afresh in England.

We have a tour to Bangladesh before that.

KM said...

oh! never knew that!! Time for revenge then..

Serendipity said...

but deeply dejected, disappointed and very badly hurt!!

ohoh shudnt take a wc cric perf so hard :P take a cue from mobo's status msg in gtalk :d

KM said...

u r right aks, may sound stupid, but it means a lot to me!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.